Implementeer op zes maanden de Hifluence blauwdruk voor innovatieve, modulaire ondernemingen.
Modular, autonomous teams with a creative can-do mentality that are close to their clients and collaborate within clear structures that run on trust.
The challenge: Did you know that more than half of the employees do not feel involved when a company is transforming itself? More than fifteen percent even feel completely disconnected, with mental and physical illness and long-term absences resulting from it.
In short, involvement drops, productivity takes a dive, while management costs continue to rise.
Our solution: Hifluence Consultants help organizations with a unique combo of workshops, coaching & guidance towards a new collaboration model that puts creative can-doers at the center with a key focus on their talents and resilience. We create a safe climate for critical questions, innovative ideas and meaningful work. By implementing clear structures and roles, we create mutual trust and ensure that the work – because in the end that’s what it’s all about – is done.
THREE FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. How long does a journey with Hifluence take?
One Hifluence consultant implements our blueprint for effective teams bespoke to the needs of the organization. Team size is generally between 15 & 20 people.
This can be one team of twenty or four teams of five.
The total journey takes about four to six months.
It is possible to start up several teams at the same time in parallel.
Once the blueprint is drawn up, internal ambassadors are invited to stand-up, get started with new teams. The role of Hifluence is then to coach the coach.
During this next phase there is constant room for fine-tuning of the blueprint.
Our Academy helps in the acceleration and scaling-up for the rest of the organization.
2. How important is a management buy-in?
It is crucial. Hifluence won’t start without it.
The leader is the one who sees the need to transform and initiates the change process.
It is he who directs the transformation with the support of the his management.
In many cases, we start with the management team itself or with a team that reports directly to the management.
3. What is the expected investment in time for people?
We ask for one internal project leader for each team.
With the help of Hifluence, this person will spend two days a month on supporting the project. Typically this involves providing information to the team, scheduling workshops and discussing results.
We organize one day workshop per month with the entire team and provide one meeting per month with the management.
Hifluence’s involvement is hands-on, we coach and work with you.
Outside our physical presence at our clients, we have a 24/7 guaranteed coaching life-line for the team lead and will support the change remotely connected at all times.
DOMAINS OF EXCELLENCE
Leadership & Organization Transformations
- Launch of the new strategic plan 2022
- In the midst of a 5G war with Nokia and Asian Competitors
- Business model transition from product to services
- Internal competition between sales and operations
- Co-creation initiatives have limited success
- Average employee age is 47 years
- Project Owner: CEO & HR
- Project runtime: one month
From silos to synergy
From tensions to trust
From complexity to collaboration
From fear to fun
- New CEO transitions from command-and-control leadership style to customer centricity and self-management
- Business model transition to partnership-ecosystem
- 30% lay off due to new company strategy
- Received 4 million subsidies for complete renovation of the exhibition space
- Management is not a team, but group of individuals
- Goal is to lower % share of subsidies in the total revenue
- Project Owner: CEO & Lead of Customer Experience
- Project runtime: one month
Higher team productivity with less people
Two “toxic” employees were dismissed
Open debate on who does what management tasks
Psychological safety makes people discuss and resolve tensions and problems
Shared goals create clarity and engagement
Aligned management team
Design Thinking, Lean Start-up & Agile working